dhcp-relay and windows?

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Fri Nov 17 20:32:50 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 08:10:19PM +0100, Hadmut Danisch wrote:
> It might be the problem described in
> but I don't see how to circumvent it yet.

No, I don't think that's related.  That sounds like some weird
problem with some bad implementation of rapid-commit, but their
description is sufficently vague that it makes no sense whatsoever.

Look at your dhcrelay's version and where and how it was built.  I
would suspect broadcast problems (transmitting to an address other
than 255.255.255.255) stemming from building the software to use
berkeley sockets rather than the packet filter.