Is there a Reason for Truncated Messages?

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Mon Nov 20 11:49:52 UTC 2006

>From: /dev/rob0 <rob0 at gmx.co.uk>
>To: dhcp-users at isc.org
>Subject: Re: Is there a Reason for Truncated Messages?
>Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:43:35 -0600
>
>On Sunday 19 November 2006 15:14, Marti
>> I can't seem to post anything that do
>> Has anything changed?
>
>Works for me. Nothing cut from my messa
>mail client issue?

It happens to me occasionally. Only this list. No changes in our mail
configuration for many years. Haven't been able to narrow it down to
anything specifically in the cut off messages, although that's
difficult when the bit you want to see has been cut off :)

Don't think it's the mail client because when I look in the spool
directory on the mail server it's truncated there too.

regards,
-glenn