Fwd: Please help DHCP server

Tim Peiffer peiffer at umn.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:52:12 UTC 2006

Your screen shot did not carry through the listserv.

Your problem is likely a path problem.  I invoke the server with the
full path spelled out, i.e, /usr/local/sbin/dhcpd.  The patch mentioned
in the article you referenced offered a hint at a different installation
path

	#CLIENTBINDIR = /opt/sbin

So, dhcpd will likely be in /opt/sbin/dhcpd.

Tim