Synchronized segfaults

Andrew C. Dingman adingman at cookgroup.com
Mon Sep 18 21:49:09 UTC 2006

Thanks. I was hoping the issue would be known to someone here, simply
because it's a fairly common distributor and there seems to be great
depth of experience with DHCP on the list. I've learned a lot lurking
here. I certainly didn't expect you to do more than tell me what you
knew if it was familiar. For heavy work on those modified sources, I
will of course hit up the people I paid for them, rather than you.