Tool for monitoring pool utilization?

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Thu Sep 28 15:26:29 UTC 2006

Same here - unfortunately, not very useful it seems.  It was meant
originally for DHCPD v2.0, and updated just so it would work with v3.0
but doesn't support any of their new options...

* Ignores included config files (ie, include "mysubnet.conf";)
* Ignores options within pool declarations
* Ignores groups, hosts, bootp

In my case, totally useless - it produces 0 IP defined/used/free...

--