How to configure 'reserved lease'??

이동호 dh1789 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:10:41 UTC 2007

Yes, I need to add the 'reserved' line to the lease file of both server.
And leased IP is  must be using only one MAC address.

For example,

If 100.100.7.100 IP is leased by PC of AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF  MAC address.

Then DHCP server  is never leaseing  100.100.7.100 IP the otehr PC from
start lease time to end lease time.

----- Original Message ----- From: <gerd at computersand.com>