Removing lease after a release

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:32:37 UTC 2007

I just want the users to have a different IP every time they request
one. I just want to do this when the client send a RELEASE. Not to
happen during the lifetime of the lease nor when reboots.

Does not break the RFC. Actualy this alredy happens. We have 60 IPs
for 40 seats and arround 100 PC + some vmware bridging to the same
lan.
So , clients getting difrents IPs, already happens. It happens in a random way.