about /var/lib/dhcp/dhclient-eth0.leases

hitesh sharma hitesh at elitecore.com
Sat Feb 3 10:43:07 UTC 2007

store the lease information , two diff. file(eth0,eth1) or one common fil=
e.=0D
 Some time , my dhclient.leases file updated , n some time one of the
different files(one of the dhclient-eth0/1.leases).=0D
If  i want to use two different file , then will hv to create them my me =
,
or anything else? =0D
=0D
2).  If i use the fixed-address , when there is no dhcp server in lan , t=
hen
what happen when a server comes into lan ? will client automatically dete=
ct
that , or what?=0D
             and how to define to leases of that fixed address?=0D
             and again , if my machine boot with fixed-address , there is=
 no
entry in any leases file , it is right or what ?  =0D
                                     eagerly waiting for ur reply.......=0D
                                                                         =
  =20
                           Hitesh Sharma=0D