ISC DHCPD giving out reserved IPs for non-reserved hosts

Scott Lacy LACY_S at Mercer.edu
Mon Jul 9 14:11:08 UTC 2007

That was going to be my next question, Glenn, if I could carve out
exceptions in the dhcp pool.  I'll do that for what we've already
allocated and just make sure in the future that reservations come from
one end of the dhcp pool and carve those out.

Thanks!

Scott