DHCP Installation

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 13:02:22 UTC 2007

Aggarwal Vivek-Q4997C wrote:

>I have standalone LINUX system having RHEL 4 installed on it.
>I want to install dhcp 3.0.5 package from ISC to it.
>Can anyone please guide how can I do that.

I think the simplest way would be to install from RPMs - but I don't
know if there is still anyone building RPMs for each latest release
at the moment. Anyone know the answer to that one ?

I'm not familiar with RH, but I'm guessing that EL4 is an older
version ? If so then you might have fun sorting out dependencies.