DHCPV6 Problems

Rommel S. Laranjo rlaranjo at infoweapons.com
Thu Jul 19 01:24:28 UTC 2007

Hello David,

I think I have figured out the cause of my problem, but I dont know how
to solve it.

My FreeBSD 6.2-Release was installed with dhcp-client support in it and
I think it contains the dhcp-3.0.5 version of dhclient.

My problem now is.. Is there a way I can install dhcp-4.0.0a1 to
automatically overwrite the old version of dhclient?

Thank you so much in advance.

Rommel