DHCP Multiple VLAN problem

Allie Hopkins allie at lsu.edu
Thu Jul 19 22:40:51 UTC 2007

This is what I have for my avaya setup here.  Would this work for you?

class "avaya-phones" {
        match if (substring (hardware, 1, 3) = 00:04:0d);
        option op176...

#DSCRP:Various
shared-network Various {
        subnet 130.39.118.0 netmask 255.255.254.0 {
                ignore client-updates;
                option routers 130.39.118.1;
                option broadcast-address 130.39.119.255;
                # known clients get this pool.
                pool {
			.
			.
			.
			allow known-clients;
			allow members of "avaya-phones";
                        deny dynamic bootp clients;
                        deny members of "ras-servers";
                        deny members of "deny";
         subnet 10.39.118.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
                ddns-updates off;
                 option routers 10.39.118.1;
                 #unknown clients get this pool.
                 pool {