Heavy config file and vlan usage

Emmanuel Lesouef e.lesouef at crbn.fr
Tue Jun 19 15:42:15 UTC 2007

Currently, my DHCP update a DNS zone : testzone.intra

There are several type of equipments ont the different vlans. For
example, laptops, PCs and other computers are on vlan 3 whereas Avaya IP
phones are on vlan 4.

What I wanted to do, is to put IP phones on a DNS zone such as
ipphones.testzone.intra.

Hope this helps.

And thank you all for the other answers to my "simple" questions.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef
CRBN | DSI
m : e.lesouef at crbn.fr