DHCP config

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Jun 24 03:48:19 UTC 2007

Gideon:

We're a smaller-sized CLEC doing IP TV with Amino AmiNET 110 STBs...doing
the same thing?  I'm guessing you want to make sure that customers don't
plug their STBs into the wrong port on the DSL modem (probably in RFC
1483/bridging mode) and get an IP address, is that right?

The listservs are here:
http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/dhcp/dhcp-lists.php

You can find some documentation here:
http://www.bind9.net/manuals-dhcp

Basically you want to create a class or possibly a subclass that masks out a
certain string.  Between the listservs and the documentation you'll most
certainly find a solution.

Regards,

Frank