dhcp deletes ddns entry

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed Jun 27 21:30:36 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 01:32:41PM -0700, Craig wrote:
> I spoke too soon. The problem is still there.
>
> Any ideas?

No, that's completely weird.  Never heard of that.  I'd look
to see if you've got another client running around with the same ID,
and "one lease per client" configured or something like that.

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/