Newbie Question : ERROR: dhcp Unable to add forward map from

dhcp2003 dhcp2003-dhcp2003 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 7 07:13:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am not able figure out that my why do I get following errors?

DHCP ERROR:
dhcp: Unable to add forward map from "computername" to 10.20.155.196

Named Error:
named [805] /etc/namedb/dishs.net.jnl : create permission denied.

Is there any relationship between these two messages?

Please help me out of this chaos, I can submit my configuration filles for perusal.
Is it related to hosts file?

Regards

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/