dhcpd.conf for dynamic dns

S Kalyanasundaram skalyanasundaram at novell.com
Tue Mar 20 03:10:30 UTC 2007

I guess you are expecting the update for some static lease (host declaration). Static lease wont be updated until "update-static-lease" flag is true. Otherwise you might have forgot to add ddns-domainname option in your conf file. It would be better if you post your dhcpd.conf file.

  -"kalyan"

>>> On 3/20/2007 at 8:29 AM, in message
<78CDD5837BDAAB44B33AF00D7DFE353F96B515 at MAILSVR.catvmail.local>, "Chow Chi Ho