INFORM not working properly?

Craig craig5 at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 18:25:51 UTC 2007

Glenn Satchell wrote:
> By the way, host statements are global in scope, so putting them
> inside the subnet declaration does not tie them to that subnet.

> The host entry will still inherit values fom the subnet
> declaration due to the fact that the ip-address is from that
> subnet. It might make it easier if you imagine there was several

Interesting. I didn't realize that the server was smart enough to assign
  options that way.

> Secondly 3.0.1 is afew years old now, if possible yo should
> consider upgrading as there have been a lot of fixes fom 3.0.1
> to the current release 3.0.5.

Ya... I knew someone was going to say that. I just started at the
current job... the dhcp server works and there are higher priorities. :)

Maybe when 3.1.x comes out. (Where x>0. ;> )

Thanx for the tips.

Craig