omshell "starts", "ends"

Craig craig5 at pobox.com
Fri May 25 20:34:37 UTC 2007

Ah. that answers my biggest concern: what happens if the number gives a
"non-printable" character...

Ok, this may open a "Pandora's box", but couldn't omshell just print out
real dates instead of hex numbers or strings? (Likewise with some of the
other values such as ip-address, state, etc.) It's not a big deal. It
would just make life easier. :)