Aliased ip's and DHCP

Javier Ubillos javvee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:03:03 UTC 2007

The ips are form a /23 (or possibly a /22) subnet.

I'm going to contact my isp and ask if I may have static addresses,
but I think it is unlikley w/o some heightened monthly fee.

I have considered the "get more nics" solution, however, it would be
nice to solve it using only one cable.

Thanks // Jav