Cable Modem and MTA Code 122

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Oct 29 16:26:18 UTC 2007

You likely need to configure your CM configuration file to 'activate' the
eMTA.

Let's take this off-line as this is not directly related to this DHCP
listserv.

FYI, there's the isp-cable listserv
(http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-cable/) and two forums
(http://www.cable-modems.org/forum/ and http://www.docsis.org/forum/2) that