At wit's end....(can't find dhcp leases)

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri Sep 14 14:48:02 UTC 2007

You could try using shorter lease times, then you'd have more frequent
ack messages in the logs.

Unfortunately, dhcp is not a security tool. For example if someone
manually configures an IP address on their client, there's nothing to
be found in the leases of log files as dhcp didn't allocate that
address.

regards,
-glenn