DHCP failover?

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Sep 14 20:09:45 UTC 2007

No, this post is just referring to using rsync to synchronize the
static part of the config file that is normally the same between both
the primary and slave in the failover pair.  You still have to run
failover protocol in the DHCP server.

I wouldn't characterize the dhcp failover implementation as "buggy"
anymore.  All the serious bugs got worked out long ago.