Vista doesn't ack dhcp offer

Doug Tucker tuckerd at engr.smu.edu
Tue Sep 18 21:26:00 UTC 2007

Thanks, what version are you guys running?  Did you turn the broadcast
flag on?  Care to share your conf file?  Did you hand out the notebooks
with the registry hack already applied?  I just can't find a reason for
this, and the only fix anybody on the net mentions, is the MS KB article
I posted in my original message.  As for relays, this is a private
subnet, with a linux box as the default gateway, and dhcp running on the
same box.