Strange DHCP errors - stopped working

Hadley Barnes hadleybarnes at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 12:33:36 UTC 2007

I have an update. After many hours I did get it to
work, but only by copying the /etc/resolv.conf from
the system that was working.

But I'm running the resolvconf package AND was told to
keep resolv.conf empty since it updates automatically
once a connection is made. And the computer that had
trouble did not have any problems at all until
yesterday.

Any tips or suggestions for files I should check to
make sure my dhclient is configured ok and this
doesn't happen again?

Thanks,

Hadley