Vista doesn't ack dhcp offer

Tom Greaser tgreaser at hsc.wvu.edu
Fri Sep 21 16:08:14 UTC 2007

think this is what you want..??
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233

iv only seen this with vista home.. but why just spoil
your home view when you can spoil your office view too...

>>> Doug Tucker <tuckerd at engr.smu.edu> 09/21/07 10:47 AM >>>
Kuddos to you, you are somehow correct.  I plugged the affected laptop
directly into the dhcp server interface, and wallah, got an address.
Wasn't making sense to me since it was all L2, and, the other dhcp
server
worked fine with this laptop, going through the same router.  Now just
have to figure out "what" on the network is doing this and how.  Thanks
everyone for their time!

https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/