Excluding a range from a subnet

Olivier Bax de Keating olivier.baxdekeating.external at aastra.com
Wed Apr 23 13:01:39 UTC 2008

Just to be sure,

If I declare a host, with an ip and a mac address, the ip won't be reserved, that means, if in a subnet I declare a range containing that ip, it may be attributed dynamically? I would have to segment my ranges as in your example to be sure that my server won't propose this "reserved ip".

Thanks for all

Olivier