tuning for maximum dhcp performance

Brian Raaen braaen at zcorum.com
Fri Apr 25 18:21:00 UTC 2008

Dear Dan,
	As far as the filesystem goes, for the ultimate in performance you might want
to mount /etc/dhcpd (or wherever your leases file is) to a partition in your
RAM.  Your could rsync this folder every few minutes/hours to back it up
depending on your needs.  That would keep you from being harddrive bound.

--
Brian Raaen
Network Engineer
braaen at zcorum.com