IPAddress Reservation (Best Practice)

Luis Fernando Lacayo lflacayo at cps.k12.il.us
Mon Aug 11 12:37:32 UTC 2008

Good Day Everyone,

I have a quick question,  I have a bunch of subnets and I have DHCP
Lease reservations for almost every network.  my question is about how
to define these reservations.  currently I have each reservation under
its own subnet.  I have seen some configuration files that just bundles
them at the end of the file.  I imagine that this works.

I am working on a small interface to to manage these because they are
getting out of control, with staff members moving floors and printers
being removed or relocated...

How are you defining your reservations? and better yet how are you
managing them?

Thanks,

Luis
--