DHCP don't acknowledges more than 80 users??

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Tue Dec 9 07:34:35 UTC 2008

Ok, I am back in the office and started examining the dhcpd.leases.
I know 2 Mac's that got no IP addresses so I searched the dhcpd.leases
for them to learn the status ...
well I don't find them - no mac address, no IP address.

I took the ldap credentials of the server to see if it can get the dhcp data
from the ldap ... no problem.
It is not a failover-partner problem, I am afraid ...
Now I am back at the beginning of troubleshooting.

Can somebody give me a hint (again) please

lg