fixed and dynamic ip address allocation for same client

Sten Carlsen sten at s-carlsen.dk
Thu Feb 21 17:29:09 UTC 2008

You have a host declaration for this host. That means it is "a known host".

In your other subnet declaration you have "allow unknown hosts" this
also (if I understand corrctly) denys everything else, also known hosts
-> your known host foo is denied this address because you asked it to be
denied by allowing unknown hosts.

Depending on the rest of the setup, you may want to try to remove the
"allow unknown hosts" statement.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen