Failover balancing continuously

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Wed Feb 27 23:43:57 UTC 2008

David,
Thanks for the quick reply! When will this be available? We're running
in a crippled state right now and need to find some solution soon. I'll
see if my boss will let me run with a single server overnight, but I
don't want to push much past that. We've been running 3.1.0 without this
problem for at least a couple of months now and this just started
happening a few days ago.
Is  there anything we can do to get 3.1.0 running smoothly again?

Thanks,
Mike Robbert