[dhcwg] Re: Free Options

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Thu Jan 10 19:49:41 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 08:36:13PM +0100, Ruben Rios wrote:
> Thank you very much for your example and explanaitions, they are very very useful for me. But what about if I might need to send a diferent information every time I start the client for example, I should modify the code itself, right? Any tips if I need to do so?

I really don't know enough about what you're trying to do to suggest
how to get it done.  It might be you can do what you want entirely
with DHCP's configuration language executable statements (see the
dhcp-eval manpage).

--
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/