dhcp config for 200 users via single file

AA Inter.Network Services / SYED JAHANZAiB aacable at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:24:31 UTC 2008

I am running internet cable.net setup in my local area with around 200+ users. I have created a linux birgde which only allow specific mac address /etc/mac.allowed to pass from the bridge to server ,I want that this Bridge should also act as a DHCP server too with MAC to IP MATCH.binding, so that only specific mac should get the specific ip address, and if the user tries to change the ip or mac, he should get DENY. All other unknown clients shouldn't get any ip or some fake ip with fake gateway. I have the MAC to IP binding script. but how can i setup mac ip entry in a file and tell dhcp to pick entries from there and provide macs the fix ips. How can this be done in simple way, because I have to allow/modify/deny various users on daily basis, so is there a way I can edit any single file lets say /etc/macallowed , and there entries should be like, 00-08-74-4D-74-DE   10.0.0.2  # John B-303 Sunview Appartments00-02-74-D2-74-F3   10.0.0.3  # Arnold 402 Aone BunglowsAnd so on . . .

Regards,

SYED JAHANZAIB