LDAP Patch

Andr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6SA=?=Mamitzsch andre at mamitzsch.de
Tue Jan 15 22:34:01 UTC 2008

What kind of trouble ? I assume you are using Brian Masney's patch - it is
necessary to place classes at the beginning of the repository. There is no
error message if you put the class statements somewhere else - the server
simply ignores them. Alternatively, that is how we did it, you can define
the class statements in the dhcpd.conf file.

Regards,

Andre

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,