OMAPI Host Object and Duplicate MACs in different subnets

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Tue Jul 8 15:42:10 UTC 2008

If this were being configured in dhcpd.conf then you would assign each
host statement a unique name and it would work. But I see there's no
way to do that in omapi, so I can't see a way to do what you want
without modifying the source.

Mac address is usually supposed to be unique - can you modify the
clients that have the same mac and make it unique?

regards,
-glenn