{Spam?} Re: multipe dhcp pool via same interface

Guillaume Vachon gvachon at infoglobe.ca
Mon Jul 21 19:39:26 UTC 2008

Just to give a better explanation of my setup just to be sure i start
reading on the corect subject :D

eth0 = WAN
eth1 - LAN 172.24.50.8

there is already a dhcp pool configured on eth1 serving 172.24.50.0/24

I need to add/create these pool serving 172.24.51.0/24

172.24.53.0/24

172.24.54.0/24

going through the same NIC the one in charge of the routeur will make
sure everything on the corect subnet

If you need something else let me know!

Thanks again
Regards,