matching on giaddr field

li jun li-jun-a at hdsc.hitachi-displays.com
Thu Jul 24 03:01:01 UTC 2008

Our experience is here

It's no need to add card,just split your network into several VLAN,For
example:VLAN1,VLAN2,VLAN3
on the DHCP server ,we can do like this:

shared-network vlan1{
   subnet [subnet addr] netmask [mask] {
            #some  options here

             range [range start ip] [range end ip];

shared-network vlan2{
   subnet [subnet addr] netmask [mask] {
            #some  options here

             range [range start ip] [range end ip];

shared-network vlan3{
   subnet [subnet addr] netmask [mask] {
            #some  options here

             range [range start ip] [range end ip];

and also your  should config every switch,divide every swith port into
specify VLAN
---------------------
LIJUN
CN

Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.