cross compiling DHCP

Theo gjalt006 at chello.nl
Sun Jun 1 13:33:16 UTC 2008

Hi Dallas,

We've cross compiled the 4.0 version of  DHCP for power-pc, if you are
in need for the dhcp server I can provide you with our settings.
The dhcp client does not work on our target: the messages generated are
rejected by the dhcp server (on an 386-linux environment, generated
without cross-compiling). For the moment I replaced the dhcp client with
the precompiled version from ELDK.

Succes,
   Theo.