Ubuntu 4.1 Install

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Tue Mar 11 13:45:37 UTC 2008

Hi Austin

This is normal. DHCPD runs on many platforms, and each has their own
peculiarites regarding startup. So the policy has been to leave that
part to the package maintainers for the different distributions.

If you grab one of the earlier Ubuntu packages you could copy the
startup scripts from that as they should be very similar.

regards,
-glenn