ISC DHCP 3.1.1rc1 is now available!

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Sat Mar 29 20:15:09 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 05:53:08PM +0100, sthaug at nethelp.no wrote:
> > ISC DHCP 3.1.1rc1 is now available for download.  3.1.1 represents a
> > maintenance release, and contains no new features.
>
> Seems to run just fine here - but still has the same memory leak as I
> reported earlier, in a failover configuration.

i'm still looking at our pair and not seeing a leak, not even a change
in 1KB.  i waited until the omapi fix was in a release to mention this
because it fixed compilation when they're defined, but there are some
debug #defines in includes/site.h to help trace memory leaks if you're
inclined.

ironically, in order to use it you have to use omapi to 'cleanly'
shutdown the daemon, so it can dump a final table of outstanding
allocations after everything is (theoretically) freed.