One dhcp server multiple DNS

Suhaime Raeze suhaime at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 01:32:14 UTC 2008

Sorry for the lack of information

So hear the full situation

in my dhcpd.conf config i have set a group of static ips (192.168.1.1-180) and the rest is obtain via normal DHCP process. Clients who obtain IPs via the static IPs are internet enabled client whereas the rest is non-internet enabled clients.

I am wondering whether the statement

option domain-name-servers

can be repeated for the block of IPs pool i.e. 192.168.1.181-254

Thankx