DHCP Server Configuration Problem

DÔ Phan-Cam-Thach dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 26 11:50:58 UTC 2008

Firstly, thanks for your answer.
My distribution est Ubuntu 8.04. I installed dhcpd from source sur le site de isc. And i have tried with sudo, so i was in the root mode.
I haven't found the file dhcpd.conf in /etc/init.d either.
For more info. Hope that this infos will help you to find out a solution. Thanks so much.

DO Phan Cam Thach
email: dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk