DHCP Server Configuration Problem

DÔ Phan-Cam-Thach dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 26 14:02:38 UTC 2008

If there were the files in the rights folders as u mentionned, il should be start, the server. But there are nor file dhcpd.conf in /etc, neither file dhcpd in /etc/init.d (i have talked about this in the precedent lettre). There is a file dhcpd in /usr/local/sbin and dhcpd.conf in /usr/local/etc. i went to that folder to use the command:
dhcpd start/stop
There was a warning "can't open /etc/dhcpd.conf/ no such file or directory"
It also seems that it must have a file dhcpd.conf in /etc for apply the configuration for the interfaces. So i have created a file whose name like that and try to put the infos in it. All seemed to be normal till the time i tried to enregister my modification. The system didnt accpet to enregister it.

Hope now you undestand my problem and thank you so much for your answers.
DO Phan Cam Thach
email: dophancamthach at yahoo.co.uk