Status of "RESERVED" flag via OMAPI

Foggi, Nicola NFOGGI at depaul.edu
Fri May 30 01:50:22 UTC 2008

Hey Everyone,

Trying to figure out which of conflicting documentation regarding being able to set the reserved flag on a lease is correct.   Currently when we attempt to set it we get a "can't update object" back from the server which would lead me to believe that it's not currently able to be set.  We tried both omshell and omcmd but both have failed.

Has anyone gotten it to work via omapi, or does anyone know if it's possible?  I've seen some of the other posts that mention it might be available just not documented.  Any info you have would be excellent!

Nicola Foggi
Networks and Telecom
DePaul University