list reply-to has changed?

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Wed Nov 19 09:30:53 UTC 2008

Hi David

I notice that with the re-org of the list to lists.isc.org that the
Reply-to header has disappearred. Previously any message sent to the
list got a reply to the list, so everyone saw all messages and
solutions were visible in the archives.

I know this has been a hot topic on just about every mailing list you
can imagine, and my intention is not to distract members from working
with dhcp questions.

Is this an oversight or deliberate decision? The ramification for people
responding is to now hit Reply-all so a copy goes back to the list.

If an oversight, can you set it back to the way it was please?

regards,
-glenn