list reply-to has changed?

Glenn Satchell Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Nov 20 12:50:34 UTC 2008

Hi Evan and David,

Thanks for sorting it out so quickly. It would appear to be back to the
original 'reply to list' behaviour. I dare not say "fixed" :)

One other thing I have noticed is the time between sending a message
and receiving the return from the list. With the old mail system I
would often see the return back in a few minutes, now there seems to be
about an hour delay. Looking at the Received headers this appears to be
between mx.isc.org and webster.isc.org. Maybe I was lucky and was near
the top of the list before but now I am well down the alphabet? :)

Headers below, (btw great geek factor: IPv6 and TLS :)

mx.isc.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8481C11416F; Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:35:25 +0000
(UTC) (envelope-from dhcp-users-bounces at lists.isc.org)

with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (Client CN "mx.isc.org", Issuer
"ISC CA" (verified OK)) by webster.isc.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 701CF10E41D
for <dhcp-users at webster.isc.org>; Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:53:27 +0000 (UTC)
(envelope-from Glenn.Satchell at uniq.com.au)

regards,
-glenn