list reply-to has changed?

Alan Clegg Alan_Clegg at isc.org
Thu Nov 20 18:52:59 UTC 2008

Simon Hobson wrote:
> Glenn Satchell wrote:
>
>> One other thing I have noticed is the time between sending a message
>> and receiving the return from the list. With the old mail system I
>> would often see the return back in a few minutes, now there seems to be
>> about an hour delay. Looking at the Received headers this appears to be
>> between mx.isc.org and webster.isc.org. Maybe I was lucky and was near
>> the top of the list before but now I am well down the alphabet? :)
>
> I'm seeing 2 1/2 to 3 hours at the moment.

One thing that you also have to remember is that we are dealing with a
new method of moderation -- people that are posting to "old" addresses,
or from addresses that are not on the list, are requiring manual
intervention on our part..

As noted in other mail, we are working out the kinks and hope to be back
at "full speed" shortly.

AlanC