class member

Paolo Barbato paolo.barbato at igi.cnr.it
Fri Nov 21 07:54:45 UTC 2008

I'm really using a shared-network block to point to my VLAN : so it
seems I was wrong!

I've corrected my config and, as Simon also mentioned, "automagic"
come in place.

Thanks !

Paolo.

Paolo Barbato               email: mailto:paolo.barbato at igi.cnr.it
Network Administrator   phone: (39-049)-829-5097
                                             (39-049)-829-5000
Corso Stati Uniti,4            www: http://www.igi.cnr.it
35127 Camin-Padova       PGP: http://www.igi.cnr.it/wwwpgp/rfx_paolo_barbato.pgp
ITALY                      JabberID: rfx_paolo_barbato at messenger.efda.org