phpDHCPAdmin demo

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:54:03 UTC 2008

Sure...

The methods I have been using to develop this is off example
dhcpd.conf files and using the RFC documents pertaining to dhcpd and
the dhcpd.conf.

If you have examples I can include those as options. From what you are
describing it would be easy for me to include this type of option
under the subnet management area for administrative users.

--
Jas